Hozumi was appointed to the House of Peers in 1890.
In 1916, Horzumi was named to the Emperor's Privy Council in 1916.
After death[change | change source]
Selected works[change | change source]
- Hozumi, Nobushige. Ancestor-Worship and Japanese Law. University Press of the Pacific, 2003, ISBN 1-4102-0838-9
- Hozumi, Nobushige. The new Japanese civil code,: As material for the study of comparative jurisprudence. Maruzen 1912. ASIN: B000870Z46
References[change | change source]
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric et al. (2002). "Hozumi Nobushige" in Japan Encyclopedia, p. 362.
Further reading[change | change source]
- Marshall Byron K. Professors and Politics: The Meiji Academic Elite. Journal of Japanese Studies, Vol. 3, No. 1 (Winter, 1977), pp. 71–97
- Oda, Hiroshi. Japanese Law. Oxford University Press, 2001. ISBN. 0199248109