Nonkilling is a worldview that affirms the possibility of a society where killing is absent. In such a society there would be no killings, threats to kill, weapons made to kill or reasons for people to kill each other.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Glenn D. Paige, Nonkilling Global Political Science. Center for Global Nonkilling, 2002; 3rd ed. 2009, page 1.
Other websites[change | change source]
|Wikiversity has more on: Nonkilling|
- Glenn D. Paige, Nonkilling Global Political Science, 2002; 3rd ed. 2009.
- Glenn D. Paige, Joám Evans Pim, editors, Global Nonkilling Leadership, 2009.
- School of Nonkilling Studies at Wikiversity
- Center for Global Nonkilling
- Center for Global Nonkilling Channel's channel on YouTube