Nuclear or Not?
- Paul Allen from the Centre for Alternative Technology
- Dr Ian Fairlie, who served on the Committee Examining Radiation Risks of Internal Emitters (CERRIE)
- Stephen Kidd of the World Nuclear Association
Professor Elliott calls for continued debate on the nuclear power issue. He is Professor of Technology Policy at the Open University, and has developed courses on technological innovation, focusing in particular on renewable energy technology.
Related pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Nuclear or Not? Does Nuclear Power Have a Place in a Sustainable Energy Future? Edited by David Elliott. Palgrave Macmillan, 2007. ISBN 978-0-230-50764-7. Review by No2NuclearPower
- Dave Elliott - Page at The Open University
- Nuclear Or Not? - Description at publisher's site