Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: occupation.|
Occupation could mean:
- Employment, a person's job or work in service of an employer
- Profession, an occupation that requires special education and training. For example, law, medicine, or theology.
- Vocation, an occupation pursued more for altruistic benefit than for income
- Career, a person's occupational history
- Day job, an occupation solely for income, while pursuing another preferred career track
- Standard Occupational Classification System, developed and used by the U.S. government
In a military context:
- Military occupation, control of a territory by a military force
- List of military occupations, notable historical instances of military occupation
- Occupation (protest), the temporary forceful occupation of a building, space or symbolic site
- Occupancy, use of a building for shelter or support of persons, animals, or property
- Occupation 101, 2006 documentary movie about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- Occupation: Dreamland, documentary movie about 82nd Airborne in Iraq
- Occupation Double, a Canadian reality television show
- "Occupation" (Battlestar Galactica), an episode in the third season
- Occupation: Foole, comedy album by George Carlin
- "The Beautiful Occupation", song by the band, Travis
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.