Jump to navigation Jump to search
Oden is one of the Japanese stewing food. Oden contains a lot of ingredients in seasoned soup. Ingredients and soup are different by area and shop. Recently, Oden is also sold at convenience stores.
Ingredients of Oden[change | change source]
- Japanese white radish ...It is peeled and sliced thickly. It is called King of Oden.
- Boiled egg ...It is boiled hen's egg or quail egg.
- Shirataki ...Whitish strings of konnyaku.
- Atsu-Age ...It is fried bean curd.
Reference[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oden.|
- Philip Kendall (5 September 2014). "A diner's guide to oden: Japan's weird-looking, super-popular winter dish". Rocket News. Retrieved 30 December 2014.
- "Oden: Japanese hotchpotch". All In Japan. 22 February 2012. Retrieved 30 December 2014.