Order of Lenin
- Civilians for outstanding services rendered to the State,
- Members of the armed forces for exemplary service,
- Those who promoted friendship and cooperation between peoples and in strengthening peace
- Those with meritorious services to the Soviet state and society
The order was established by the Central Executive Committee on April 6, 1930. It was disestablished in 1991, because of the fall of the Soviet Union.
Other websites[change | change source]
- (Russian) Legal Library of the USSR