The word Orlando has several meanings:
There are several places that have the name:
- Orlando, Florida, in the United States of America
- Orlando, Oklahoma, in the United States of America
- Orlando, Soweto, in the Republic of South Africa
There are several artistic works that use the name:
- Orlando can be a character in literature or music from the 16th and 17th centuries
- Orlando is the name of an opera composed by George Frideric Handel in 1733
- Orlando: A Biography is a novel written by Virginia Woolf in 1928
- Orlando is the title of a movie based on the above novel, produced in 1992
- Orlando is the title of a British television series in the 1960s
- Orlando is the name of a British indie-pop band in the 1990s
- Orlando is the name of a fictional cat that stars in a series of children's illustrated books by Kathleen Hale
The following people use "Orlando" as their surname, or family name:
The following people use "Orlando" as their given name:
- Orlando Bloom, a British actor
- Orlando Cepeda, a former Hispanic-American baseball player in the Baseball Hall of Fame
- Orlando Cabrera, a current Hispanic-American baseball player. He plays in Major League Baseball for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Orlando.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.