Jump to navigation Jump to search
The city got its name from ogmok. It is an old Visayan term for lowland.
References[change | change source]
- ":- DILG : LGUs >> Cities -:".
- NSCB - Active Stats - PSGC Interactive - Province: LEYTE
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 19 June 2013.
- Mullany, Gerry (14 November 2013). "Overshadowed by Tacloban, Other Devastated Philippine Cities Fear Aid Will Not Come" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Philippines Top Stories: Politics, Environment, Education, Trending - Inquirer.net". newsinfo.inquirer.net.
- taiwanese-group-gives-p17m-typhoon-victims-ormoc-316377 (2 December 2013). "Taiwanese group gives P17M to typhoon victims in Ormoc". Sunstar.
- "BusinessMirror - Ormoc City to get 20 e-tricycles from Sagip Kapamilya foundation".
- Star, By Jaime Laude, The Philippine. "NPA rebels ambush soldiers in Ormoc City". ABS-CBN News.