Bean in 1965
Dallas Frederick Burrows
July 22, 1928
Burlington, Vermont, U.S.
|Died||February 7, 2020 (aged 91)|
|Spouse(s)||Jacqueline deSibour (1956–1962), 1 child|
Carolyn Maxwell (1965–1981),
Alley Mills (1993-2020)
Orson Bean (July 22, 1928 – February 7, 2020) was an American actor. He appeared on televised game shows in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, including being a long-time panelist on the television game show To Tell the Truth. He was also known for his role as Roy Bender on Desperate Housewives.
Early life[change | change source]
Personal life[change | change source]
Bean was married to Jacqueline deSibour from 1956 until they divorced in 1962. They had one child. Then he was married to Carolyn Maxwell from 1965 until they divorced in 1981. They had three children. Then he was married to Alley Mills from 1993 to 2020.
Books[change | change source]
- Me and the Orgone (1972) ISBN 0-9679670-1-5
- Too Much Is Not Enough (1988) ISBN 0-8184-0465-5
- 25 Ways to Cook a Mouse for the Gourmet Cat (1994) ISBN 1-55972-199-5
- M@il for Mikey (2007)
Recordings[change | change source]
- At the Hungry i (1959 Fantasy UFAN 7009), comedy
- I Ate the Baloney (1969 Columbia CS 9743), comedy
References[change | change source]
- "Veteran actor Orson Bean, 91, struck and killed by vehicle in Venice, friends say". KABC-TV. February 7, 2020.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Orson Bean on IMDb
- Orson Bean at the Internet Broadway Database
- Orson Bean at AllMovie
- RootsWeb: Dowling Family Genealogy: Orson BEAN
- Geni: Dallas Frederick Burrows