Early life[change | change source]
Career[change | change source]
When Dano was 17 he played a 15-year-old boy in the 2001 movie L.I.E.. It was his first big movie role. He also appeared in the 2004 comedy movie The Girl Next Door. In 2006, Little Miss Sunshine was released. Dano played a teenager who chose not to talk in the movie. In 2012 Dano played the main character in a romantic comedy called Ruby Sparks. Dano also executive produced the film. He played John Tibeats in the 2013 movie 12 Years a Slave.
Personal life[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "'The Batman' Casts Paul Dano as the Riddler". The Hollywood Reporter. October 17, 2019.
- "Actual Couples Explore a Fantasy, the Aesthetic Sort". The New York Times. July 20, 2012. Retrieved July 3, 2015.
- "Love and Mercy's Paul Dano relates to Brian Wilson's tortured genius". The Sydney Morning Herald. June 4, 2015. Retrieved July 3, 2015.
- "Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Welcome a Daughter". People. October 25, 2018.
- Ugwu, Jeffrey (January 2, 2019). "Paul Dano's Cup Runneth Over (and Over)". The New York Times. Retrieved 7 March 2019.
Other websites[change | change source]