|Education||East Side Hebrew Institute|
Stuyvesant High School
|Alma mater||Binghamton University|
|Occupation||Comedian, actor, television writer, author, musician, model, composer|
|Organization||Hinman Production Company|
Paula Ravets (m. 1988)
|Parent(s)||Sam and Helen Reiser|
|Relatives||Will Reiser (cousin), |
Richard Epstein (first cousin)
Paul Reiser (born March 30, 1957) is an American comedian, actor, model, composer, television personality and writer, author and musician. He is best known for his role in the 1990s TV sitcom Mad About You. He is ranked 77th on Comedy Central's 2004 list of the "100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time".
His well known movie roles are in Diner (1982), Beverly Hills Cop (1984), a role he reprised in its sequel, Beverly Hills Cop II (1987). Reiser also had roles in James Cameron's Aliens (1986), in which he played the corrupt Carter Burke; The Marrying Man (1991) and Bye Bye Love (1995).
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Paul Reiser | 100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time". Thegrablegroup.com. Retrieved 2015-04-01.
- ↑ "Paul Reiser Biography (1957–)". Filmreference.com. Retrieved June 7, 2011.
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Paul Reiser at Wikimedia Commons
- Paul Reiser on IMDb
- 1957 births
- Living people
- Jewish American musicians
- Jewish American comedians
- Jewish American actors
- Jewish American writers
- American movie actors
- American television actors
- American voice actors
- Models from New York City
- American composers
- American television writers
- Writers from New York City
- Musicians from New York City
- Comedians from New York City
- Actors from New York City