The main good things that happened in this time were:
- There were not many wars.
- There was a lot of trade. ("Trade" means the buying and selling of goods. Goods are things that can be bought or sold.)
The Emperors of the Pax Romana were:
- Nerva (96 - 98 CE) changed land laws to help the poor and changed taxes.
- Trajan made the empire into its largest size and built many new public works such as bath-houses and roads.
- Hadrian built Hadrian's Wall in Britain (a country in Europe) and also made Roman laws easier to understand.
- Antoninus Pius promoted art and science and built new public works, and passed laws to aid orphans.