Jump to navigation Jump to search
The main good things that happened in this time were:
- There were not many wars.
- There was a lot of trade. "Trade" means the buying and selling of goods. Goods are things that can be bought or sold.
The Emperors of the Pax Romana were:
- Augustus: (27 BC – 14 AD) was the first emperor, He was the adopted son of Julius Caesar.
- Nerva: (96–98 AD) changed land laws to help the poor and changed taxes.
- Trajan: Made the empire into its largest size and built many new public works such as bath-houses and roads.
- Hadrian: Built Hadrian's Wall in Britain (at the time called Britannia) and also made Roman laws easier to understand.
- Antoninus Pius: Promoted art and science and built new public works, and passed laws to help orphans.