Jump to navigation Jump to search
Period means different things.
- Period (punctuation), a punctuation mark, also called a full stop
- period (geology), a series of rock strata, and the time during which the rocks were laid down
- The time every month when a woman menstruates
- The time it takes to finish one sequence of something that happens again and again
- Periodic function
- The time it takes to play 1/3 of an ice hockey game
- A row in the periodic table
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Period.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.