Period means different things.
- Period (punctuation), a punctuation mark, also called a full stop
- period (geology), a series of rock strata, and the time during which the rocks were laid down
- The time every month when a woman menstruates
- The time it takes to finish one sequence of something that happens again and again
- Periodic function
- The time it takes to play 1/3 of an ice hockey game
- A row in the periodic table
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.