Peter Alexander (artist)
Peter Alexander (February 27, 1939 – May 26, 2020) was an American artist. He was part of the Light and Space artistic movement in southern California in the 1960s. He was best known for his resin sculptures from the 1960s and 1970s. He was born in Los Angeles.
In October 2011, Craig Krull Gallery exhibited a survey of Alexander's work, including paintings and sculptures from 1970 to 2009.
References[change | change source]
- Hickey, Dave (1999), Peter Alexander: In this Light, Hudson Hills Press
- "Biography". Peteralexander.com. Retrieved 2015-05-06.
- "Zócalo Public Square :: Peter Alexander". Zocalopublicsquare.org. Retrieved 2015-05-06.
- "C&R 0399". Artscenecal.com. Archived from the original on 2015-09-22. Retrieved 2015-05-06.
- "Next Exhibitions". Craigkrullgallery.com. Retrieved 2015-05-06.