|Born||May 13, 1933|
|Died||December 4, 2020(aged 87)|
|Occupation||Alleged Member of the Chicago Outfit, Trucking, Waste Disposal|
In 1965, he was arrested for interstate stolen property and served ten years in prison. He was featured in William F. Roemer Jr's War of the Godfathers: The Bloody Confrontation Between the Chicago and New York Families for Control of Las Vegas in 1990. His wife, Josephine, is part owner of D&P Trucking, located in Chicago, Illinois, though authorities believe it is Peter and his brothers Joe and John that actually run the enterprise. Peter is also supposedly active in some of the Outfit's racketeering schemes.
References[change | change source]
- (2009-03-12). "I-Team Report: Lunch with 'No Nose' | abc7chicago.com". Abclocal.go.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2011-12-04.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Placko, Dane (2011-08-15). "Mob-Connected Company Working at CPS: FOX Chicago, BGA Investigation". Myfoxchicago.com. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- Goudie, Chuck (2007-09-20). "The DiFronzo Family Secret 9/20/07 | abc7chicago.com". Abclocal.go.com. Archived from the original on 2011-06-04. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- federal-circuits retrieved 3rd Dec 2011 Archived 2012-04-25 at the Wayback Machine
- Peter DiFronzo, brother of Chicago Outfit boss, dies from coronavirus