Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Died||March 28, 2018 (aged 90)|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto, Bsc. in electrical engineering|
|Known for||Chairman, President and Founder of Barrick Gold|
|Spouse(s)||Linda Joy Gutterson (1956-1970; divorced; 3 children)|
Melanie Jane Bosanquet (1973-2018; 2 children)
Munk was founder, chairman and CEO of Trizec Properties (formerly TrizecHahn Corporation), one of the largest American real estate investment trusts. In 2006, Trizec Properties was sold to Brookfield Properties.
References[change | change source]
- "Anna Porter on a Hungarian pariah". CBC News. 2006-09-21. Archived from the original on November 5, 2007.
- "Barrick Gold Announces Passing Of Founder And Chairman Emeritus Peter Munk". RTTNews. Retrieved 28 March 2018.
- Cave, Andrew (2008-02-26). "Midas Munk has a real heart of gold". The Telegraph. London.
- "Peter Munk, Barrick Gold founder, dies at 90". Global News. March 28, 2018.
- Evans, Pete (March 28, 2018). "Barrick Gold founder Peter Munk dead at 90". CBC News.