Pharmaconomist means expert in pharmaceuticals (expert in medicine).
A pharmaconomist is a Danish person who works in a pharmacy. Just like pharmacists, pharmaconomists have to be trained to work there, and have lots of knowledge about the drugs and treatments that they give out.
Related pages[change | change source]
[change | change source]
- The Danish College of Pharmacy Practice Archived 2007-06-26 at the Wayback Machine
- The Danish Association of Pharmaconomists Archived 2007-08-24 at the Wayback Machine
- The Danish Pharmaceutical Association Archived 2007-06-09 at the Wayback Machine
- The Danish Executive Order on the Education of Pharmaconomists — June 27, 2007[permanent dead link]
- Information about pharmaconomists Archived 2007-08-29 at the Wayback Machine