Pollux may refer to:
People[change | change source]
- Julius Pollux, also known as Ioulios Poludeukes (2nd century A.D), a Greek rhetorician
- Pollux (mythology) or Polydeuces, one of the Dioscuri and twin brother of Castor
Astronomy[change | change source]
- Pollux (star), (β Geminorum)
- Pollux b, exoplanet orbiting the star Pollux.
- Pollux, a crater on the Saturnian moon Epimetheus
Games[change | change source]
- Pollux, a character in the erotic anime series Words Worth
- Pollux (arcade game), an arcade game manufactured by Dooyong in 1991
- Pollux Gamelabs, a Danish game development company.
- The Pollux Engine, a game engine developed by Square-Enix for easy porting between the Wii and Nintendo DS systems, used in both versions of Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time
Ships[change | change source]
- SS Pollux, the name of more than one ship
- USS Pollux, the name of more than one United States Navy ship
- MS Abel Tasman was known as Pollux in 1994-1995
Other uses[change | change source]
- EAS Pollux, a spaceship in the television series Babylon 5
- Kastor und Pollux, a complex of two towers in Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Pollux, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive of the South Devon Railway Eagle class
- Pollux (mountain), a mountain in the Pennine Alps, in Italy and Switzerland
- RTV-N-15 Pollux, an experimental pulsejet-powered research missile of the U.S. Navy
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollux.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.