Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: popular and populous.|
Popular may refer to:
- Popularity, the quality of being well-liked
- "Popular" (song), by Nada Surf
- "Popular", a song in the musical, Wicked
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on The WB
- Popular Holdings, a Singapore-based educational book company
- Popular, Inc, a Puerto Rican-based financial services company, also known as Banco Popular
- Poplar, a genus of trees, Populus, which includes the cottonwoods, poplars, and aspens
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.