Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: popular and populous.|
Popular may refer to:
- Popularity, the quality of being well-liked
- "Popular" (song), by Nada Surf
- "Popular", a song in the musical, Wicked
- Popular (TV series), a teenage dramedy on The WB
- Popular Holdings, a Singapore-based educational book company
- Popular, Inc, a Puerto Rican-based financial services company, also known as Banco Popular
- Poplar, a genus of trees, Populus, which includes the cottonwoods, poplars, and aspens
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Popular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.