A post office is a place that is made available by the postal system to post, receive, sort, handle, and to move or deliver mail. postage stamps can be bought to mail things like packages or letters and drop them off there, and the employees deliver it to the destination.
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Canada Postal Guide – Glossary". Canada Post. Archived from the original on 2007-08-25. Retrieved 2006-10-08.
Other websites[change | change source]
- The dictionary definition of post office at Wiktionary
- GRC Database Information: worldwide post office website links
- Photos of post offices around the world
- Royal Mail Chat Archived 2007-10-25 at the Wayback Machine
- The British Postal Museum & Archive
- United Kingdom Post Office site
- United States Postal Service
- Universal Postal Union