Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: print.|
Print may mean:
- Printing, mostly using a printing press
- Printmaking, various processes for producing multiple copies of works of art by printing
- Old master print, a product of printmaking, such as an engraving, etching or woodcut, in the European (as opposed to e.g. Asian) tradition, especially those made before 1830
- Textile printing
- Input/output, computer output on a screen or on paper
- Computer printer, a device to put ink on paper
- Photographic print, i.e. photograph or photo
- Print (filmmaking), e.g. distribution print
- A BASIC (programming language) programming language command that generates text in text modes.
- Print (magazine), a bimonthly magazine about visual culture and design
- Print server, a computer or device that is connected to one or more printers and to a network.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Print.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.