Pro Wrestling Guerrilla
|When it was created||2003|
Top Gun Talwar
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG) is a professional wrestling company founded in 2003 by Disco Machine, Excalibur, Joey Ryan, Scott Lost, Super Dragon and Top Gun Talwar. The headquarters are in Southern California and is run by the wrestlers themselves. They are known for their mix of humor and professional wrestling. They also use this for their press releases and show titles, such as "Kee_ The _ee Out Of Our _ool!", "Taste the Radness" and "Free Admission (Just Kidding)."
Champions[change | change source]
|Championship||Current champion(s)||Defeated||Date won|
|PWG World Championship||Kyle O'Reilly||Adam Cole||May 23, 2014|
|PWG World Tag Team Championship||World's Cutest Tag Team
(Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan)
|The Young Bucks
(Matt and Nick Jackson)
|July 27, 2014|
Other accomplishments[change | change source]
|Tournaments||Last winner(s)||Date won|
|Battle of Los Angeles||Ricochet||August 31, 2014|
|Dynamite Duumvirate Tag Team Title Tournament||Best Friends
(Chuck Taylor and Trent?)
|January 31, 2014|
References[change | change source]
- "Pro Wrestling Guerilla Six (Super Dragon, Excalibur, Joey Ryan, Disco Machine, Scott Lost, & Topgun Talwar) interview". SoCalUNCENSORED. http://web.archive.org/web/20080620114027/http://socaluncensored.com/article135.html. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "Top independent wrestling promotions in Los Angeles". Examiner.com. http://www.examiner.com/article/top-independent-wrestling-promotions-los-angeles. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "Kee_ The _ee Out Of Our _ool!". Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/2004/dvd0011.html. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "Taste the Radness". Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/2004/dvd0009.html. Retrieved 2014-05-13.
- "Free Admission (Just Kidding". Pro Wrestling Guerrilla. http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch/2004/dvd0020.html. Retrieved 2014-05-13.