Punjab or Panjab may mean:
- Punjab region, an area of South Asia spanning from eastern Pakistan to north-western India
In former countries, states and provinces:
- Punjab (British India), a former province
- Punjab Hill States agency, an administrative unit of British India
- Patiala and East Punjab States Union, a former state of India
- West Punjab, the part of the Punjab which became part of Pakistan
- East Punjab, the part of the Punjab which became part of the Republic of India.
- Punjab lasso, a weapon made of cat gut used to strangle people, mentioned in Gaston Leroux's novel The Phantom of the Opera
- Punjab, a character in the musical Annie
- Punjab (XMPP), an XMPP/Jabber server component for stateless applications and more
- Punjab Assembly (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.