Jump to navigation Jump to search
Punjab or Panjab may mean:
- Punjab region, an area of South Asia spanning from eastern Pakistan to north-western India
In former countries, states and provinces:
- Punjab (British India), a former province
- Punjab Hill States agency, an administrative unit of British India
- Patiala and East Punjab States Union, a former state of India
- West Punjab, the part of the Punjab which became part of Pakistan
- East Punjab, the part of the Punjab which became part of the Republic of India.
- Punjab lasso, a weapon made of cat gut used to strangle people, mentioned in Gaston Leroux's novel The Phantom of the Opera
- Punjab, a character in the musical Annie
- Punjab (XMPP), an XMPP/Jabber server component for stateless applications and more
- Punjab Assembly (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Punjab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.