|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: qualification.|
The term qualification may mean:
- Professional certification (also called simply qualification)
- A certificate of having passed a course such as a GCSE.
- Product certification (also called product qualification)
- A process of deciding the running order in many racing events, and other sport.
- Qualification problem of non-monotonic logic.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.