RAR may refer to the following:
- RAR, a proprietary file format for data compression and archiving for computers
- Rarotonga International Airport
- Remote Access Router
- Rock Against Racism
- Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, a German rock music festival
- Royal Anglian Regiment, a unit of the British Army
- Royal Australian Regiment, a unit of the Australian Army
- Resource Adapter aRchive, a specific file format defined in the J2EE/Java EE Connector Architecture specifications
- Romantic Air Recording Company, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.