Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ramp could mean:
- Inclined plane, a physical structure that is a simple machine
- Vert ramp, a half-pipe structure used in gravity extreme sports
- Mini ramp, a half-pipe structure used in gravity extreme sports
- Airport ramp, the area around an airport terminal where aircraft are loaded and unloaded
- Slip road, a connector between grade-separated roads in a traffic interchange
- Ramp, a Trash Metal band from Portugal
- Entrance ramp, or "on ramp", on a freeway
- Exit ramp, or "off ramp", on a freeway
- Wild leeks, also called "ramps"
- ramp function, the integral of the unit step function in mathematics
- Mark Ramprakash, an English cricketer nicknamed Ramps
- Ramp strike, an accident involving an airplane and an aircraft carrier
- Electro-Kinetic Road Ramp, a road ramp that generates free electrical energy when traffic passes over it
- Ramp, a 1991 album by Giant Sand
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ramp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.