Rate or rates may be:
- Rate (mathematics), a specific kind of ratio, in which two measurements are related to each other
- Rate of travel, or velocity
- Naval rating or rate, terms used to designate specialty or seniority of enlisted naval personnel.
- Rate of a ship, a term for a sail ship's firepower in the British Royal Navy
- Bit rate, number of bits that are processed per unit of time
- Rates, a Portuguese parish and town located in the municipality of Póvoa de Varzim
- Rates (tax) a type of property tax in the United Kingdom
- In science and finance
- Rate function, a function used to put a number to the probabilities of a rare event
- Rates (tax), a type of taxation system used to fund local government
- Reaction rate in Chemistry
- Exchange rate, how much one currency is worth in terms of the other
- In human growth
- Birth rate, the childbirths per 1,000 people per year
- Mortality rate, a measure of the number of deaths in some population
- As an initialism
- Radioisotopes and the Age of the Earth, a project of creation geophysics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.