Real Valladolid C.F.
|Full name||Real Valladolid Club de Fútbol, S.A.D.|
|Ground||Estadio José Zorrilla,|
Valladolid, Castile and León,
|Chairman||Carlos Suárez Sureda|
|Manager||José Luis Mendilibar|
|2008/09||La Liga, 16th|
Real Valladolid Club de Fútbol is a Spanish football team (also known as Pucela). It was founded on 20 june, 1928 and holds its matches at Nuevo José Zorrilla stadium, Valladolid, Castile and León.
Valladolid plays in the LFP (Spanish Football League).
The team has a reserve team in the Third División (4th tier of the Spanish league).
Its the just team from its region in play Europeans competitions: UEFA Cup (1984-85, 1997-98) and UEFA Cup Winners' Cup (1989-90).
At 1983-84 they made its most succesful season after won the former League Cup to Atlético de Madrid 0-3.
League position[change | change source]
Former position[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- ↑ "Estadio José Zorrilla". Real Valladolid Fútbol Club. Retrieved 7 April 2014. (in Spanish)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 www.realvalladolid.es. "Historia del Real Valladolid". Retrieved 4 August 2009. (in Spanish)
- ↑ "Real Valladolid B". www.realvalladolid.es. Retrieved 14 December 2008. (in Spanish)
- ↑ The Rec.Sport.Soccer Statistics Foundation (4 September 2009). "Spain - List of League Cup Finals".
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official website (in Spanish)
- Futbolme team profile (in Spanish)