Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: realization.|
Realization or realisation may be:
- Realization (figured bass), the creating of a musical accompaniment from a figured bass
- Realization (finance), the pricing of a security (or a non-physical asset such as bank deposits, bonds, and participations in companies' share capital), at market value
- Realization (linguistics), the production of an actual form in a human language, from an abstract representation
- Realization (metrology), a physical form of a measurement standard
- Realization (probability), an actually observed value of random variable
- Realization (tax), one of the principles for defining (or making decision about) income for tax purposes in the U.S.
- Realization of an apeirogon, a mapping of an abstract apeirogon
- Realization (systems), a state space model implementing a given input-output behavior
- Realization (climb), a sport climbing route in Ceüse, France
Related pages[change | change source]
- All pages with titles containing Realization
- Realize (disambiguation)
- Self-realization, a psychological or spiritual change in one's sense of self
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Realization.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.