Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rebecca Hall (born 3 May 1982) is an English actress. She acts in both movies and television shows. Her movies are the independent type. She was born near London, England. Her father is stage director Peter Hall.
References[change | change source]
- Births, Marriages & Deaths Index of England & Wales, 1916–2005. Gives name at birth as "Rebecca Maria Hall".
- Hattenstone, Simon (12 June 2010). "Who, me? Why everyone is talking about Rebecca Hall". The Guardian. London. Retrieved 27 September 2010.
- Isenberg, Barbara (8 November 1992). "MUSIC No-Risk Opera? Not Even Close Maria Ewing, one of the most celebrated sopranos in opera, leaps again into the role of Tosca, keeping alive her streak of acclaimed performances while remaining true to herself". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 8 May 2011.
- McLellan, Joseph (15 November 1990). "Article: Extra-Sensuous Perception;Soprano Maria Ewing, a Steamy 'Salome'". The Washington Post. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- Marsh, Robert C. (18 December 1988). "Growth of Maria Ewing continues with 'Salome' // Role of princess proves crowning achievement". Chicago Sun-Times. Archived from the original on 22 October 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2010.