Restructuring is the corporate management term for the act of reorganizing the legal, ownership, operational, or other structures of a company for the purpose of making it more profitable, or better organized for its present needs.
Restructuring may also be described as corporate restructuring, debt restructuring and financial restructuring.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Infoworld - "HP to slash 14,500 jobs in major restructuring move" Archived 2005-12-12 at the Wayback Machine
- CBC News - "Stelco unveils restructuring plan"
- Web site of the TRACE Project, a large scale European trade union project that has created a mass of resources, training materials, etc about restructuring Archived 2020-06-26 at the Wayback Machine
- Web site of the MIRE Project (Monitoring Innovative Restructuring in Europe) including thematic analysis and 30 case studies Archived 2017-09-11 at the Wayback Machine
- Corporate Restructuring Consultants India
- European Restructuring Toolbox on Anticipedia web site of the European Commission