Rex may refer to:
- Rex (title) (Latin: king, ruler, monarch), a royal title
- King of Rome (Latin: Rex Romae), chief magistrate of the Roman Kingdom
Animals[change | change source]
Dogs[change | change source]
- Rex (dog), once owned by Ronald Reagan
- Rex (search and rescue dog), a dog that received a 1945 Dickin Medal for bravery
Other animals[change | change source]
- -rex, a taxonomic suffix used to describe certain large animals
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.