Richard Mason (novelist)
Richard Mason (16 May 1919-13 October 1997) was a British novelist and screenwriter. He is best known for writing The World of Suzie Wong. The book was adapted into a Broadway play in 1958. Mason's work became the basis for the 1960 film starring William Holden and Nancy Kwan.
Selected works[change | change source]
- This list is not finished; you can help Wikipedia by adding to it.
- The Wind Cannot Read, 1946
- The Shadow and the Peak, 1949
- The World of Suzie Wong, 1957
- The Passionate Summer, 1958
- The Fever Tree, 1962
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]