Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rival or rivals may refer to:
Literature, music, and media[change | change source]
- "Rival" (Pearl Jam song), song on Pearl Jam's 2000's album Binaural
- "Rival" (song), the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- "Rivals" (DS9 episode), the eleventh episode of the second season of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "The Rivals" (The O.C. episode), the 17th episode of the FOX television series, The O.C.
- The Rival, comic book villain, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Rivals (film), a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Sonic Rivals, video game
Other use[change | change source]
- Rivals in sports
- Rivals.com, a network of United States-based sports Web sites which focus especially on college sports and also recruiting
- College rivalry
- Rivalry (economics)
- Monocular rivalry and Binocular rivalry in vision.
- Sibling rivalry (brothers and sisters)
- The Rivals (band), an English punk band
- The Rivals (mountain), a mountain on the Llŷn peninsula in Gwynedd
- Rivals, Kentucky
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rival.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.