Robyn Lawley at the Guess Accessory Launch in Sydney, Australia
|Born||13 June 1989|
Girraween, New South Wales, Australia
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|Agency||One management (New York) |
New Madison (Paris)
Why Not Model Management (Milan) Bella models Australia
Milk Management (London)
Francina Models (Barcelona)
MIKAs (Stockholm) 
Robyn Lawley (born 13 June, 1989) is an Australian plus size model and fashion designer. Lawley was born in Girraween, New South Wales. She started modelling when she was sixteen years old. She was on the covers of French Elle and Vogue Italia.   She was the first model for Mango's plus-size line, Violeta by Mango. She designed a swimwear line. 
References[change | change source]
- "Robyn Lawley - MiLK Model Management".
- "Robyn Lawley by BELLA Management".
- "Robyn Lawley - Model".
- "Supermodels.nl". web.supermodels.nl.
- "Robyn Lawley". Models.com. Retrieved 15 February 2012.
- "Belle vere". www.vogue.it. Vogue Italia.
- "Mango launches plus-size line Violeta by Mango - Telegraph". fashion.telegraph.co.uk.
- McKenzie, Sarah. "Robyn Lawley launches swimwear line". stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 29 October 2013.
- Leibowitz, Lauren (9 July 2013). "Robyn Lawley Swimwear Line Is On Presale Now (PHOTOS)". huffingtonpost.com. Huffington Post. Retrieved 29 October 2013.