Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rolls-Royce is a British brand, it may refer to:
- Rolls-Royce (car), a list of cars manufactured by Rolls-Royce Limited, Rolls-Royce Motors and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
- Rolls-Royce Limited, the original company founded in 1906, and split into Rolls-Royce plc and Rolls-Royce Motors in 1973
- Rolls-Royce plc, the engineering company specialising in turbine-based products
- Rolls-Royce Motors, the car division comprised of the Rolls-Royce and Bentley brands, separated from Rolls-Royce Limited in 1973. Both brands were sold in the year 1998. BMW AG bought Rolls-Royce Motors (now called Rolls-Royce Motor Cars) and Volkswagen bought Bentley Motors (now called Bentley Motors Limited)
- Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, manufacturer of Rolls-Royce automobiles since 1998, a BMW subsidiary
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.