Rose can mean:
- Rose, a plant
People[change | change source]
- Rose Byrne, Australian actress
- Rose Cleveland, First Lady of the United States (1885-1886)
- Rose Marie, American and comedian
- Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy, American philanthropist, mother of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy and Ted Kennedy
Fictional people[change | change source]
- Rose, a main character in Violet's Life
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.