Roy Linwood Clark (April 15, 1933 – November 15, 2018) was an American country singer-songwriter, actor, guitarist and television presenter. He was best known for having hosted Hee Haw from 1969 to 1997. He also guest hosted for Johnny Carson on The Tonight Show. His best known song was "Yesterday, When I Was Young".
References[change | change source]
- "Roy Clark". Opry.com. Archived from the original on October 14, 2013. Retrieved June 29, 2012.
- "Opry Member List PDF" (PDF). Opry.com. April 23, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 7, 2012. Retrieved June 29, 2012. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Roy Clark, Country Music Hall of Fame member, dies at 85". The Tennessean. Retrieved 2018-11-15.
- Hall, Kristin M. "Roy Clark, country guitar virtuoso, 'Hee Haw' star, has died". Washington Post. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
Other websites[change | change source]
Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Media from Commons|
|Data from Wikidata|
- at the Grand Ole Opry Archived 2013-10-14 at the Wayback Machine
- Roy Clark Elementary School Archived 2018-02-13 at the Wayback Machine
- Voices of Oklahoma interview with Roy Clark. First person interview conducted on August 15, 2011, with Roy Clark.
- Roy Clark on IMDb