S. I. Padmavati
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Padmavati Sivaramakrishna Iyer (20 June 1917 – 29 August 2020), commonly known as Dr. S. I. Padmavati or Dr. S. Padmavati, was a Burmese-born Indian cardiologist.
References[change | change source]
- Expert Profile: Dr S Padmavati NDTV.
- WHO Collaborating Centres in India: Non-Communicable Diseases & Mental Health Archived 12 June 2010 at the Wayback Machine WHO India.
- "Padma Awards". Ministry of Communications and Information Technology.
- "List of Fellows — NAMS" (PDF). National Academy of Medical Sciences. 2016. Retrieved 19 March 2016.
- "Feature — Against the Tide: Been there, done that". Express Healthcare (Indian Express). March 2007. Archived from the original on 2010-11-22. Retrieved 2020-08-31.
- Eminent cardiologist Dr Padmavati dies at 103 of COVID-19