Saint John, U.S. Virgin Islands
Coordinates: 18°20′26″N 64°44′47″W / 18.34056°N 64.74639°W
Saint John is an island in the Caribbean Sea. It is a constituent district of the United States Virgin Islands (USVI). It is the smallest of the three main USVI islands.
St. John is about 4 miles east of Saint Thomas, and 4 miles south and west of Tortola, part of the British Virgin Islands. It is 50.8 km² (19.61 sq mi) in area. It has a population of 4,197 (2000 census).
Other websites[change | change source]
- Official sites
- St. John Archived 2007-01-04 at the Wayback Machine - Official Website for the United States Virgin Islands Department of Tourism
- Cruz Bay Visitor Center Archived 2006-12-18 at the Wayback Machine - Virgin Island National Park, U.S. Department of the Interior
- St. John, USVI Archived 2008-01-09 at the Wayback Machine - Official site for the US Virgin Islands Hotel & Tourism Association
- VINP Archaeology -Friends of the Virgin Islands National Park Archaeology blog (provides weekly updates of National Park excavations on St. John)
- St. John USVI Google Map - Satellite Map of St. John, USVI
References[change | change source]