Jump to navigation Jump to search
San José is Spanish for Saint Joseph.
San Jose or San José might also mean:
United States[change | change source]
- San Jose, California, a city in the U.S. state of California
- San Jose Earthquakes, the city's soccer team
- San Jose Sharks, the city's ice hockey team
- San José State University, a university in the city
- San Jose State Spartans, the university's sports teams
Costa Rica[change | change source]
- San José Province, a province of Costa Rica
- San José (canton), a canton in the province
- San José, Costa Rica, a city in the canton
Dominican Republic[change | change source]
- San José de Ocoa Province, a province of the Dominican Republic
- San José de Ocoa (city), head municipality of the province
Other[change | change source]
- San Jose Chinantequilla, a community in Oaxaca state, Mexico
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Jose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.