Jump to navigation Jump to search
San José is Spanish for Saint Joseph.
San Jose or San José might also mean:
United States[change | change source]
- San Jose, California, a city in the U.S. state of California
- San Jose Earthquakes, the city's soccer team
- San Jose Sharks, the city's ice hockey team
- San José State University, a university in the city
- San Jose State Spartans, the university's sports teams
Costa Rica[change | change source]
- San José Province, a province of Costa Rica
- San José (canton), a canton in the province
- San José, Costa Rica, a city in the canton
Dominican Republic[change | change source]
- San José de Ocoa Province, a province of the Dominican Republic
- San José de Ocoa (city), head municipality of the province
Other[change | change source]
- San Jose Chinantequilla, a community in Oaxaca state, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.