Jump to navigation Jump to search
San Juan is Spanish for "Saint John". It might mean:
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, the capital of Puerto Rico
- San Juan Province, Argentina
- San Juan Province (Dominican Republic)
- San Juan de la Maguana, a city in the province
- San Juan Creek, a small river in Orange County, California
- San Juan, Metro Manila
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title San Juan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.