A screen can be:
- A partition or room divider
- A movie screen where movies are shown.
- Another name for a computer monitor
- Something that stops things passing through like the grid on a road-side drain
- Something put over a window when it is open, to keep bugs out.
- When a player stops a goaltender from seeing someone shoot, in sports such as ice hockey.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.