Jump to navigation Jump to search
A screen can be:
- Window screen, a plastic or wire mesh that covers a window opening
- A partition or room divider
- A movie screen where movies are shown.
- Another name for a computer monitor
- Something that stops things passing through like the grid on a roadside drain
- Screen (ice hockey), when a player stops a goaltender from seeing someone shoot in ice hockey
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.