Selectivity may refer to:
- Selectivity (electronic), in radio transmission
- Binding selectivity, in pharmacology
- Functional selectivity, in pharmacology
- Socioemotional selectivity theory, in social psychology
- Reactivity–selectivity principle, in chemistry
- Stereoselectivity, in organic chemistry
- Natural selection, in biology
- Sensitivity and specificity, in statistical theory
- Discrimination, the ability to distinguish small differences
- Choice, making a selection among options
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.