Jump to navigation Jump to search
Serum may refer to:
Biology[change | change source]
- serum (blood), plasma from which the clotting proteins have been removed
- Serous fluid, any clear bodily fluid
- Any drug derived from an animal's blood or serous fluid
- Truth serum, a general term for a drug that is likely to make people tell truth or give information
- A word for lotion in the cosmetics market
People[change | change source]
- Gary Serum (born 1956), retired Major League Baseball pitcher
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.