Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: settlement.|
Settlement may refer to:
- Human settlement, a place where people live
- Settlement (closing), as in a real estate closing with transfer of title deed to the buyer
- Settlement (finance), the process of exchanging the consideration for financial instruments once a transaction has been executed
- Settlement (litigation), an agreement or resolution of a dispute
- Structural settlement - The disruption or distortion of a vital part of a building or bridge, especially the foundation.
Related pages[change | change source]
- Settler, someone who lives in a settlement
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Settlement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.