Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: share.|
Share may mean:
- Sharing (or "To Share"); to make joint use of resources (such as food or money), or to "give something away"
- Share (finance), a stock or other security such as a mutual fund
- Share, the percentage of television sets in use tuned to a specific program—see Nielsen Ratings
- SHARE (charity), the acronym of a major Cork-based charity
- SHARE (computing), one of the oldest computer user groups
- Share (newspaper), a Caribbean and Black Canadian community newspaper based in Toronto, Canada
- Share (P2P), a Japanese P2P computer program. The successor to Winny.
- Share Foundation, a not-for-profit organization in Newfoundland
- SHARE Foundation (El Salvador), an El Salvador justice organization
- Share International, a new religious movement founded by the British painter Benjamin Creme
- Southern Hemisphere Auroral Radar Experiment, tracking space weather from Antarctica
- Network share, a file storage area that is available over a computer network.
- Plowshare, the cutting blade of plow (plough).
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Share.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.