Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: sharp.|
Sharp means that something can cut easily. Sharp may also refer to:
- Sharp (photography), if a picture is sharp it is well in focus.
- Sharp hearing, if someone has "Sharp hearing" it means they can hear extremely well.
- Sharp (music), a sharp is a note that has been made higher by a semitone
- Sharp (tuning), means that a note that is not in tune: The pitch is too high (see intonation).
- Sharp Corporation, a Japanese electronics manufacturer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sharp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.