Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: sharp.|
Sharp means that something can cut easily. Sharp may also refer to:
- Sharp (photography), if a picture is sharp it is well in focus.
- Sharp hearing, if someone has "Sharp hearing" it means they can hear extremely well.
- Sharp (music), a sharp is a note that has been made higher by a semitone
- Sharp (tuning), means that a note that is not in tune: The pitch is too high (see intonation).
- Sharp Corporation, a Japanese electronics manufacturer
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.