Sierra Nevada, meaning "snowy range" in Spanish, is the name of at least three mountain ranges:
- Sierra Nevada (Spain) protected by the Sierra Nevada National Park, in Andalusia
- Sierra Nevada (US) in California and Nevada, United States
- Trans-Mexican volcanic belt in Mexico
There are also two single mountains named Sierra Nevada in the Andes which are volcanoes:
- Sierra Nevada de Mérida, protected by the Sierra Nevada National Park (Venezuela) in Mérida and Barinas.
- Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta (Colombia)
Sierra Nevada may also refer to beer produced by Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, a California brewery.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sierra Nevada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.