|Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas|
|Directed by||Patrick Gilmore and Tim Johnson|
|Written by||John Logan|
|Produced by||Mireille Soria and Jeffrey Katzenberg|
|Edited by||Tom Finan|
|Music by||Harry Gregson-Williams|
|Distributed by||DreamWorks Pictures|
It was the last movie by Dreamworks to be drawn by hand instead of computer-animated.
Cast[change | change source]
- Brad Pitt as Sinbad the Sailor
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Marina
- Joseph Fiennes as Proteus
- Michelle Pfeiffer as Eris
- Dennis Haysbert as Kale
- Additional Voices, Jack Angel, Stephen Apostolina, Kirk Baily, Bob Bergen, Gregg Berger, Rodger Bumpass, David Cowgill, Brian Cummings, Jim Cummings, Carlos Ferro, Bill Farmer, Richard Epcar, Elisa Gabrielli, Eileen Galindo, Nicholas Guest, Lex Lang,Jim Lau, Ann Mathias, Neil Kaplan, Tom Kenny, Phil LaMarr, Carole Jeghers, Danny Mann, Randall Montgomery, Bob Papenbrook, Dina Morrone, Jonathan Nichols, Phil Proctor, Tony Oliver, Bobbi Page, Michelle Ruff, Juan Pope, Al Rodrigo, Alan Shearman, Michael Sorich, Skip Stellrecht, Marcelo Tubert, Simon Wells, Frank Welker, Conrad Vernon, Claudette Wells.
References[change | change source]
- Aditya Vyas (June 28, 2020). "Brad Pitt's 'Sinbad: Legend Of The Seven Seas' Is The Last Hand-drawn Dreamworks Film". Republic World. Retrieved October 20, 2020.
- Elvis Mitchell (July 2, 2003). "FILM REVIEW; A Selfish Adventurer With a Selfless Mission". New York Times. Retrieved October 20, 2020.